Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I layer my hair with going to the salon?

Im a 14 yr old girl andI have realy straight thick hair and its kinda long. And I want to layer it but I hate salons. How can my mom cut my hair? under neith of my hair is black (not the tips like the bottem half) and so are my bangs.How do I layer my hair with going to the salon?
Go to a salon! Your mom may mess up and you will get MUCH better results!


Its better to spend an hour in a place you hate than months of a screwed up hairstyle!How do I layer my hair with going to the salon?
Your mom will screw up. Go to salon. It wont cost much. Hillbilly (:.








Have a great one.





P.S - People say its better to be pissed off then pissed on, but what if your pissed off because you got PISSED ON?





Ciao!
put in a ponytail that is high and cut even across the bottom....my friend did it....
your mom will have a HARD time and will screw up a lot. Honestly, layers are kinf of hard to do. You don't have to go to an expensive salon to get a good hair cut =)





P.S. layers can increase the thickness of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment